A new z-score calculator for the aortic root (annulus, sinuses of valsalva, sinotubular junction, ascending aorta) is now available at ParameterZ.com.
In addition to the online z-score calculator I have also created:
- an example calculation walk-through
- a sinuses of valsalva z-score comparison
- an ascending aorta z-score comparison
A couple of things worth mentioning as far as methodology:
- Measurement of the sinuses/st jct., AAO are in diastole
- Measurements are taken from leading edge - leading edge
The authors claim that these are in accordance with The Guidelines, yet they seem like a break in convention to me.